Come join us for our Jewelry Makers Camp here at Just Bead It! Great for both boys & girls, learn the basics of a few of our favorite & popular beaded jewelry pieces…and a great way to meet new friends!
- Age: 8 yrs & up
- Location & Times:
- Beach Haven: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9 am – 11:30 am
- Surf City: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 6 pm – 8:30 pm
- Price: $125 (for all 3 days)
- Day Pass: $50
Day 1: Basic Training
Stack up your bracelets. Learn how to crimp on tigertail wire, stretch finishing, patterning with Czech Glass seed beads, pearls & more
Day 2: Knot your everyday Morse Code
Learn the basics about macrame and adjustable knots while learning Morse code
Day 3: Introduction to Needle & Threading
Learn how to do the peyote stitch. Learning this basic stitch is the jumping board for a countless number of other styles.
Rules & Regulations:
- Payment is due at time of reservation. At this time, we can not hold reservations over the phone so please stop by the store to sign up.
- Must show up for all 3 days/nights signed up for camp. Date changes will not be allowed, so please try to sign up for camps that you can attend. Any cancellations or no-shows will not be granted any refunds.
- Cancellation of camp due to lack of beader reservations may occur. We will notify all participants ahead of time and refund will then be granted.
- Space is limited. Please call each store for space availability.
Surf City: 609.494.8177
Beach Haven: 609.492.2323
- Camp starts exactly at 9am in Beach Haven and 6pm in Surf City. Please be aware of time.
- No interchanging of camp locations. Must stay at designated store reservation.
- Jewelry makers are able to make more than 1 item during their time at camp.
- Water & light snacks will be provided.
Q: Why sign up for camp when I can just do a Pop-Up Project?
A: At our Jewelry Makers Camp, the kids are able to make MORE than 1 item during their time at camp, whereas the Pop-Up Projects allow you to make only 1 item.
Q: Can I just sign up for 1 day?
A: Yes, you can sign up for just 1 day of camp, with a price of $50 per day. A discounted price of $125 if signed up for all 3 days
For any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to call any of our store locations.